- Greater confort
- Allows greater breathing
- Prevents diseases
- Greater hygine
- N95-Particulate filter (95% filter efficiency level).
- Effective against particulate aerosols free of oil.
- Time use restrictions may apply.
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Not for use in atmospheres inmediately dangerous to life of health.
- Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and mantain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, use and mantained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacterer.
- Refer to user instructions and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance for this respirators.
- ARDEN LOMBARDO does not evaluate for use as surgical masks.
Limitations of use over time:
Repeated use of this respirator depends on hygiene, damage, and increased resistance to breathing. In dirty workplaces, service time should not extend beyond 8 hours of full use.
Triple layer composition (Materials):
- Polyester Filter
- 120gr. Meltblown layer
- Novotex Soft Hydrophilic Filter.
- Hold the respirator in your hand with the metal adjusting strip away from you, allowing the headbands to hang below your hands.
- Pull the top strap over your head and position it high on the back of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head and position it below your ears.
- Using both hands, mold the metal strip to the shape of your nose.
- Check the face piece to face seal by cupping both hands over the respirator and exhale vigorously. If air scapes around your nose, reform the metal strip. If air scapes around the edges, reposition the straps. Repeat as necessary until no air scapes and you have obtained a satisfactory seal.
|Materials||Polyester Filter – 120gr. Meltblown – Novotex Soft Hidrofilic|
|With:||Ajuste de Nariz|
|Complies with N95 Std.:||YES|
- Failure to properly select the appropiate respirator for all the contaminants and their concentrations against which protection is required or a failure to follow either these warnings and the instructions for use or the cautions and limitations contained within the ARDEN LOMBARDO approval label, will result in exposure to the hazardous materials and the risk of serious injury, illness or death.
- Don’t use this respirator under any of the following conditions:
- For protection against Arsenic, Asbestos or Lead in any concentration.
- For protection againts gases or vapors; against unknown contaminants; or against any contaminat whose concentration is unknown.
- While performing or observing abrasive biasting (sandblasting) operations, or for fire fighting.
- In confined spaces such as tanks, small rooms, tunnels or vessels, unless the confined space is well ventilated and the concentration of toxic contaminants is known to be and will continue to be, below the maximum use concentration recommended for this respirator.
- When conditions prevent a good facepiece to face seal. For example:
- The growth of beards, mustaches or sideburns which will pass between the facepiece sealing area and the face.
- The use of eyeglasses, googles or other devices which interfere with the respirator.
- The use of head or face coverings which contain materials which will pass between the facepiece sealing area and the face.
- Immediately leave the contaminated area if:
- Breathing becomes difficult
- Dizziness or other distress occurs
- You smell, taste or sense irritation from the contaminants
- If the respirator becomes damaged